In some cases, you just crave a food you know will put you into a food items coma. This quick, cheesy and creamy penne pasta casserole recipe is what we contact serious comfort meals. It can be the sort of comfort food that can place you into a cozy foods coma, and we are fairly certain it’ll you should even the pickiest of palates.
You require just seven elements to make this decadent pasta casserole: penne pasta, alfredo sauce, bitter cream, ricotta cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese. Indeed, 3 types of cheeses as well as Alfredo sauce and bitter cream. We instructed you, with all that dairy, it is really the ideal sort of foods coma (if you can take care of it)!
Serve this quick dinner recipe with garlic bread and a salad, and hold out for the compliments to roll appropriate in. Take pleasure in the cheesy goodness (and make certain to acquire a stroll immediately after dinner)!
Notice: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate promoting system and this put up includes affiliate one-way links, which implies we could earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase by way of all those links.
Delicacies: American / Italian
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Prepare dinner Time: 40 minutes
Whole Time: 50 minutes
- 1 package deal (16 ounces) penne pasta, cooked according to package deal directions
- 1 jar (20 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 container (8 ounces) bitter cream
- 1 container (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- To lighten up this recipe, you can use light-weight or body fat-free of charge sour cream, minimized-extra fat Alfredo sauce and minimal-excess fat cheese.
- You can change up the cheeses made use of, or eradicate a person entirely.
- If you like a tiny warmth, truly feel cost-free to incorporate some red pepper flakes.
- Keep leftovers in a container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
This is how to make it:
- Incorporate the cooked penne pasta, Alfredo sauce and bitter product. Blend well.
- In a different bowl, incorporate the ricotta, eggs and Parmesan.
- Pour 50 percent of the pasta combination into a 13×9-inch baking pan. Unfold the pasta with the ricotta mixture. Major with the remaining pasta. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes.
Nourishment Details For each Serving
Overall Extra fat: 26.4g
Saturated Fat: 15.1g
Complete Carbohydrate: 35.7g
Nutritional Fiber: 0g
Overall Sugars: 2.3g
Vitamin D: 3mcg
Recipe cooking occasions, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your comfort. However, 30Seconds is not liable for the consequence of any recipe, nor could you have the similar final results since of variants in elements, temperatures, altitude, mistakes, omissions or cooking/baking qualities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. Having said that, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the specific to verify accuracy. To guarantee impression excellent, we could at times use inventory pictures.
Will need to change cooking and baking measurements? Listed here are some kitchen area conversion charts. Here is how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and be a part of the 30Seconds community, and stick to us on Fb to get recipes in your newsfeed day-to-day.
Linked Merchandise on Amazon We Imagine You Could Like:
302nd Cellular, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Expert services LLC Associates Plan, an affiliate promotion software built to offer a usually means for us to make fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated web-sites.