Not only is it an superb place for celeb-spotting, LAX has some great food stuff choices. It’s the fourth-most effective airport in the US, and is especially noteworthy for its allergen-friendly cafe choices, coming seventh in the planet for gluten-cost-free food.
8. O’Hare Intercontinental Airport, Usa
This Chicago airport is effectively deserving of its put in this listing, ranking remarkably in all categories. It held the place of the world’s busiest passenger airport from 1963 to 1998, so it is no surprise that it has needed to supply a first rate meals assistance for tourists. There are 130 eateries to choose from.
7. Haneda Airport, Japan
Frequently voted 1 of the world’s best airports, and now in situation five on our Readers’ Decision Awards, Haneda Airport has the next maximum amount of eateries on the listing and ties for next place for its broad array of vegan and vegetarian possibilities.
6. Narita Global Airport, Japan
Even with getting drastically scaled-down than Tokyo’s major airport, Narita ranks better on this checklist than Haneda. The ordinary score of eateries is over any other airport in the best 10, and the common dish price is just $7.86.
5. Jeju International Airport, South Korea
The next South Korean entry on this list, Jeju airport has a modest but mighty food providing, with plenty of tasty noodle and rice dishes for hungry travelers.
4. Dallas-Fort Really worth Intercontinental Airport, United states of america
The next very best US airport for food, Dallas-Fort Value serves each Texan towns with 125 eateries to choose between—plus, the airport has the highest average cafe score of facilities in the US, with 3.7 out of 5 stars.
3. Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport, Taiwan
Taiwan’s busiest airport is just outside of the cash metropolis, Taipei. It has the cheapest dish selling price on this listing, with an regular price tag of $5.65.
2. Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta Global Airport, United states
This US airport has the highest range of gluten-no cost eateries—this Ga-based mostly airport has 36 options for all those who need a gluten-free of charge diet.
1. Incheon Worldwide Airport, South Korea
This South Korean hub has a whopping 270 eateries, with a reliable ranking of 3.2 stars out of 5 and a under-ordinary dish cost. It is also recognised to be a person of the world’s cleanest airports.
The US’s leading 10 finest airports for foods
10. Newark Liberty Intercontinental Airport
9. John F. Kennedy Global Airport
8. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
7. Charlotte Douglas Intercontinental Airport
6. Denver Worldwide Airport
5. San Francisco International Airport
4. Los Angeles Worldwide Airport
3. O’Hare Intercontinental Airport
2. Dallas-Fort Worth Intercontinental Airport
1. Hartsfield-Jackson Global Airport
This write-up originally appeared on Condé Nast Traveller British isles.