A webshop is an ideal way to sell your organic products. To start a webshop, you buy your products from a wholesaler. A wholesaler is an organization where you can buy goods and services in bulk as a company. As a consumer, you are usually not able to buy at a wholesaler. The big advantage of buying from a wholesaler is that the prices are a lot more attractive, because the wholesale price is much lower than the prices in the store.
If you are an environmentally conscious entrepreneur, it is good to look at organic wholesalers. By purchasing from an organic wholesaler, you help to increase the number of organic farmers and producers. Here you will find, among other things, organic plant protein powder, desiccated coconut and products that are packaged in a more environmentally friendly way. For example, a lot less plastic is used which in turn contributes to a circular economy. Compostable foil and recyclable packaging are often used.
The range of organic ingredients
To give you an idea of the versatility in organic ingredients, you will find an overview of the ingredients below with an explanation of what it is and what it can be used for.
- Dried fruits: dried fruit can be used in cooking or baking and have many health benefits
- Cereals : grains are a popular ingredient that contain important nutrients. Choose from buckwheat, quinoa, chia, barley or wheat
- Cacao: when you think of cocoa, you quickly think of chocolate, but you can also add cocoa to yogurt or smoothies
- Flour: whether you are looking for rice, cassava, gluten-free flour or corn or wheat starch, organic flour is a lot better for the earth
- Nuts : organic nuts such as pine nuts, almonds, cashews and hazelnuts can be used in side dishes, pastas or as snacks.
- Sugar: cane sugar, coconut sugar, agave syrups and more can also be bought organically. Order them in small bags or in bulk
- Oils: organic oils come from seeds, nuts or fruit and can be used for baking, frying and you can even find them in medicines
- Seeds: organic seeds have a high nutritional value, they are a good source of antioxidants, proteins, iron and fatty acids
- Vegetable proteins: proteins can be added to spices and sauces, but also as a meat substitute
- Legumes: you can go to an organic wholesaler for legumes such as lentils, peas and chickpeas
- Rice: organic rice is available in bulk and smaller quantities
- Soy: soybeans belong to the legume family and are a good source of protein.
Indomie maker refutes foods safety cancer scares close to well-liked prompt noodles
Cashless Jazz Fest sees sluggish meals, drink lines on first day | Where NOLA Eats
Liberty Household sees growing need to have for meals guidance amongst veterans