Lynn Dugan, Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist and Chef at MyPlate2Yours
Worldwide Cooking Courses to gain Feed My Starving Youngsters. Just like the FMSC partnership in 7 locations of the environment, MyPlate2Yours, Lynn Dugan, gives this zoom world-wide cooking collection featuring meals from people locations. Registration for these lessons is located on www.myplate2yours.com. The courses are no cost but the recommended minimum donation created immediately to FMSC, is $50.
Sunday, November 14
Flavors of the Middle East: FUNdraiser for Feed My Starving Youngsters
On the Menu:
Spinach Soup with Chickpeas
Shakshouka with Pita
Sweet Malabi Pudding
Thursday, December 9
Xmas in the Philippines: FUNdraiser for Feed My Starving Children
On the Menu:
Festive Puny*ta (Rum and Tea Punch with Pineapple)
Traditional Pancit Noodles
Holiday break Pork BBQ
Thursday, January 6
Flavors of Africa: FUNdraiser for Feed My Starving Little ones
On the menu:
Bacon Wrapped Plantains
Chocolate Pudding Cake
Fresh new Tabouli Salad (serves 4)
¼ cup fine bulgur wheat
2 firm Roma tomatoes, finely chopped (area in colander to drain)
1 compact cucumber, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
2 eco-friendly onions, green and white parts, finely chopped
1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
3 sprigs refreshing mint leaves, finely chopped
Salt and freshly floor pepper
2-1/2 tablespoons lemon juice, a lot more if ideal
2-1/2 tablespoons additional virgin olive oil, more if preferred
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together olive oil and lemon juice until finally effectively blended. Include bulgur to the dressing and soak for 15 minutes, until eventually wheat is soft and plump.
- Blend chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, green onions, parsley and mint in a large bowl. Time with salt and pepper.
- Pour the bulgur and dressing above veggies. Toss to blend.
- Alter seasonings, lemon juice and olive oil, if wanted.
- Chill in fridge for at least 20 minutes (up to 1 working day). Take pleasure in!
Home made Hummus (would make 4 servings)
1 15-ounce) can chickpeas, drained
2 tablespoons fresh new lemon juice
3 tablespoons additional-virgin olive oil
3 tablespoons tahini
1 clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly floor black pepper
Paprika, for garnish
- Put all ingredients into a food items processor and mix right up until sleek (about 5 minutes).
- Insert 1 tablespoon cold drinking water, if needed to alter creaminess.
- Chill in a coated container for 20 minutes. Serve with minimize vegetables and pita quarters. Love!
Advise a Correction