PHOENIX — Heads up, motorists! The Arizona Office of Transportation has a record of various freeway closures and constraints you can expect to want to know about this weekend.
Here’s what is actually stated on their website:
- Westbound I-10 closed in between the I-17 “Split” near Sky Harbor Airport and 19th Avenue (west of the tunnel) from 11 p.m. Friday to 11 p.m. Saturday (April 2) for pavement sealing. Westbound Loop 202 (Purple Mountain Freeway) and southbound Point out Route 51 ramps to westbound I-10 shut. Other westbound I-10 on-ramps in the closure, which include the westbound Sky Harbor Boulevard ramp to westbound I-10, will also be shut. Southbound I-17 ramp to westbound I-10 at the Split (like exit to Sky Harbor Airport) closed.
- DETOURS: Westbound I-10 visitors will detour on northbound I-17 and can reconnect with I-10 at the “Stack” interchange north of Van Buren Street. Drivers ought to consider other routes to keep away from the closure like westbound/northbound Loop 202 (South Mountain Freeway) or westbound/southbound Loop 101 from the East Valley to the West Valley. Drivers leaving the west aspect of Sky Harbor Airport can contemplate employing Buckeye Road and/or 24th Street as alternate routes.
- Eastbound I-10 shut among 43rd Avenue and the I-17 “Stack” in west Phoenix from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday (April 4) for pavement advancement function. Northbound Loop 202 (South Mountain Freeway) ramps to eastbound I-10 shut. Eastbound I-10 on-ramp at 51st Avenue also closed.
- DETOURS: Drivers on eastbound I-10 need to think about exiting in advance of the closure and working with alternate routes together with eastbound McDowell Highway or Van Buren Avenue. Alternate freeway routes incorporate northbound/eastbound Loop 101 to I-17 (or other locations).
- Southbound Loop 101 (Pima Freeway) narrowed to a person lane among Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard and Thunderbird Road in Scottsdale from 8 p.m. Friday to 10 a.m. Saturday (April 2) for pavement upkeep. Southbound Loop 101 on-ramps at Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard and Raintree Travel shut.
- DETOURS: Enable additional travel time. Drivers can take into account working with southbound Hayden Road to eastbound Cactus Road to journey further than the restriction.
- Westbound I-10 narrowed to 3 lanes among Broadway Highway and Condition Route 143/48th Avenue from 10 p.m. Saturday to 4 a.m. Monday (April 4) for operate on the I-10 Broadway Curve Improvement Undertaking. Westbound US 60 HOV lane ramp to westbound I-10 shut.
- DETOUR: You should be ready to slow down and merge securely when approaching and touring via all function zones.
- Northbound I-17 suitable lane closed overnight near Dunlap Avenue from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. Friday and Saturday nights (April 1-2) for Valley Metro gentle rail design undertaking. Northbound I-17 on-ramp at Dunlap Avenue closed.
- DETOUR: Make sure you remain inform and use warning in all work zones. System on using other nearby northbound I-17 on-ramps, which includes the ramp at Peoria Avenue. Note: This restriction also is scheduled from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. Sunday by means of Wednesday nights (April 3-6).